Yemen activists demand investigation into UN support for Houthi landmine planting: Press summary
11/13/2022 12:32:00 AM
الصحوة نت - خاص
- Several Yemeni activists have organized an online protest to demand investigations into the UN's agencies in supporting and financing the manufacturing and planting of the terrorist Houthi militia's landmines on a large scale in Yemen. Thousands of activists tweeted the demands using the hashtag Houthi_#Landmines_UN_Financed /Alsahwa Net
- Survivors of landmines in the Yemeni besieged city of Taiz organize a rally to demand an investigation in light of a report (by several rights organizations) accusing the United Nations and its agencies in Yemen of supporting the terrorist Houthis with planting landmines/Multiple websites
- Houthi terrorists heavily shell parts of Hodeidah governorate/Yemen Voice
- Nine civilians killed and injured in a Houthi missile attack on a village in Lahj governorate in south Yemen/Multiple websites
- Marib deputy governor: The Houthi militia never believe in peace/Saba
- Huge fire guts down tents of IDPs in western Yemen/Anbaa Aden
- Marib tribes assign a bounty on the head of the person who assassinated the Defense Minister's advisor.
- Fierce confrontations erupt between the Yemeni army and [the Sa*di and E*mira*ti -backed Houthi militia in Taiz/Multiple sources
- The Yemeni currency continues to lose value in the S/T*C mili*ti*a con*tro*lled southern part of Yemen.